2009年2月18日星期三

valentine~ achievers night~~

Valentine day~

every year valentine day i also will tell myself "next year i will not celebrate valentine alone again"

but every year make no different.. this year i been through valentine at KL, because going to attend our company achievers night dinner at genting at 15/2.. so i follow my manager n his wife to KL, n they having their candle light dinner n i become a 'spot light' there.. haha.. so fed up~~ but the food at the cafe really tasty, i been thinking whole night 'i sure bring my gf come here to enjoy the food here~'

Achievers night~

first time i join our company 'achievers night' dinner, quite fun but feel so bad when i saw others people go on stage to get their award n i just sitting there.. n i didnt saw my GSM (manager) go up stage, from that moment onward, i swear to my ownself, i will strive harder, next year, same event, me n my manager must go on stage to get an award~!!!

never disappoint all the people around me again~~ ^.^

2 条评论:

pinyin 说...

is having a gf right now that important?? XD. u r still so young wor..ppl like ur age are still in fight in their careers..mana ada time to have girl friendS?? hahahah

KoonKit 说...

siao.. not saying having gf is important.. must thk abt it oso ma.. but now reli don hv much time to chase girl la.. :)